* Due to the high volume, application review and processing may take up to three weeks. Contact the Office of Endicott College Admission by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to your application.
Who is eligible to apply for our programs as an international student?
(1) Bachelor’s: The applicant must have graduated or will graduate from a secondary education institution.
(2) Master’s: The applicant must have graduated or will graduate from a Bachelor’s program.
(3) Doctorate: The applicant must have graduated or will graduate from a Master’s program.
When you apply:
- Complete the online application, document submission, and application fee of 50 USD.
- Schedule an admissions interview with our admissions manager after document verification.
- After a successful interview, receive acceptance letter and invoice.
- Process with payment.
- After we have received payment, candidates will be requested to send in relevant hard copy documents.
- Admissions verifies documents and then creates and sends visa application documents to the applicant’s home address.
- Take hard copy documents and visa documents to the Korean Embassy in applicant’s home country to apply for a D2 visa.
- Receive D2 visa and make arrangements with Student Services for arrival.
- Proof of English Proficiency (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Copy of passport (photo page)
- Typed Essay – In 300 – 500 words, explain why, you specifically are a good candidate for the university and what makes you stand out?
- Proof of finances (2 hard copies) – a bank statement in your name that confirms 18,000 USD in your bank account (for at least 3 months)
- Copy of school transcripts
- Copy of diploma/degree certificate with apostille (2 hard copies)
- One Letter of recommendation
- Application fee of USD 50
How to Apply
For Spring 2023, create an account and submit your completed application by January 20, 2023 for our offline programs and February 28, 2023 for our Woosong Online program.Apply Now ▶
Need More Assistance?
You are highly encouraged to contact the corresponding regional manager for any inquiries related to the application process and admission requirements.