* Due to the high volume, application review and processing may take up to three weeks. Contact the Office of Endicott College Admission by emailing email@example.com with any questions related to your application.
Who is eligible to apply for our undergraduate program as an international student?
(1) The applicant must have graduated or will graduate a secondary education institution.
- Fill out the online application : The online application can be accessed at http://www.endicott.ac.kr
- Make sure you fill out and upload all the required documents
- Sign and submit your application
- Endicott uses rolling admissions which means that candidates are invited to submit their applications anytime before the deadline.
- An interview is NOT required for all admitted candidates. Candidates will be contacted only if an interview is necessary.
- You do not need to apply separately for scholarship considerations, your application will serve as an application for scholarship as well.
- Contact the Office of Endicott College Admissions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to the status of your application.
How to Apply
Click below for our online application.Apply Online